Employee Testing measurers the performance of job specific physical duties, hearing, and respiratory health which is beneficial to the employee from experiencing a decrease in function due to work environment.
Occupational Testing Offered
- Audiometric Testing – Establishing a baseline and annual hearing test on your employees can determine if any hearing loss or change has occurred due to prolonged noise exposure in the workplace.
- Respiratory Fit Testing – Offering both qualitative and quantitative fit testing, this testing verifies an employee’s respirator will fit comfortably while providing the employee with protection from harmful fumes that could damage the respiratory system.
- Pulmonary Function Testing – Also known as Spirometry. This testing measures the inspiratory and expiratory capacity of the lungs. PFT’s are performed when there could be possible lung hazard exposure or respirator wear required.
- TB Skin Testing – Offering both TB Skin and Blood test. This test is used to determine if an individual has been infected/exposed to Tuberculosis, which is a bacterial infection that affects the lungs.
- Lift Evaluations – When accompanied by job description, we can build a suitable lift test to help us determine if an employee can meet the physical demands of a specific job duty. This type of testing usually includes lifting certain weights, carrying objects, kneeling, and walking flights of stairs.